Here at Fourier, we are currently working with is a multi asset-class quantitative trading firm. They are looking for a strong Python Developer to work within the ETF Pricing Team.
The right candidate will be keen interest in trading, design and development using Python.
- Maintenance of global ETF pricing models. Porting of existing pricing models to new trading strategies.
- Produce tactical analytics and automate reporting.
- Accurate external data, communicated with providers when discrepancies are found.
- Monitor post-trade performance and booking through life cycle.
3+ years industry experience
- ETF Knowledge
- ETF portfolio composition files experience
- Strong Python skills are required. C++ skills are a plus.