Python Developer - Java, NoSQL, MongoDB - Equity Derivatives
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- iKas International Ltd
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Python Developer - Equity Derivatives Tech stack: Python, Java, NoSQL, MongoDB, Protobuf, REST, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, TeamCity Sector: Investment Bank / Front Office Structured Equity Derivatives
Python Developer - Equity Derivatives
Tech stack: Python, Java, NoSQL, MongoDB, Protobuf, REST, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, TeamCity
Sector: Investment Bank / Front Office Structured Equity Derivatives
A new contract opportunity exists within the Front Office Equity Derivatives desk at a global Investment Bank, to join a highly business facing technology team and work on a number of critical trading applications.
The role will require working with the trading desk and quants on a daily basis. You will work on the build out of strategic platforms used by various parts of the Equity Derivatives business.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have the following experience:
- Large scale Python experience & Object Oriented languages such as Java
- Good knowledge of MongoDB#
- Experience of cross platform data schema design/bindings - eg protobuf
- Experience of integrating with CIT tools such as Jenkins / TeamCity
- Good knowledge of web services (SOAP/RESTFUL) and web servers such as NGINX / F5
Please submit your CV immediately in order to be considered for this role
iKas International Ltd is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."