Python data Engineer at global leader in propriety trading.
Here at Fourier we are currently working with, an award-winning leading global market maker. They are looking for a Data Engineer to create a next generation software solution to support business areas across the firm.
- Build, maintain and support a world class data processing
- Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions
- Analyze complex business and technical problems
- Make sound decisions proactively and in a self-directed manner
- A deep passion for technology and software development
- In depth experience working in modern Python
- Experience working with relational databases such as SQL
- Absolute dedication to automation, test coverage, and monitoring.
- Strong ability to debug code and triage production issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ambition to solve open-ended problems using analytical methods
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
A great opportunity to join the most successful investment team in the world, to be part of the brightest minds in technology, research, and finance to create innovative solutions that impact the financial markets and take data analysis to new levels.