- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 09 Jan 19
QA Analyst required at a city-based Fin Tech.
- Market data quality assurance
- Events quality assurance
- Batch failures analysis
- Batch diagnostics
- Batch results quality assurance
- Website quality assurance and releasing these to clients
- Be ultimately accountable for successful delivery of products
- Agreeing deliverables with the onboarding manager
- Analysing client trade data
- Learning the company's bespoke development language
- Provide significant input and work very closely with development teams and other departments within the company to assist with innovation and company/product development
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position in financial services.
- Proven ability to work efficiently
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team-player; shares own expertise with colleagues and welcomes feedback and input from peers/manager.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams/functions.
- Autonomous and takes responsibility for delivering on deadlines.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple simultaneous projects.
- Good knowledge of multi-asset products
- SQL experience
- Any other programming language experience would be a bonus