- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 19 Sep 17
QA Engineer, Equity Derivatives – London – Investment Bank An Investment Bank in London is currently seeking experienced functional and automated QA Engineer to work across a number of trading technology projects across the banks equity derivatives portfolio. An example of these projects may include Algorithmic Trading, Risk & Pricing platform re-writes or regulatory response (e.g. impact of trading platforms from MiFID II). The role will involve working with Traders, Developers, and Analysts etc... as well as facing off to senior stakeholders across both London & New York.
- Strong background in functional, non-function and automated testing
- Strong background in Java
- Excellent scripting skills (e.g. shell, bash, python)
- Exposure to the front office trading environment and/or working with traders
- Competent with QA/Test Analyst tools/software such as Cucumber, JIRA, FitNesse etc…
- Ideally experience with Equities (in particular Equity Derivatives)
Please reply with an updated copy of your CV for consideration.
QA Engineer, Equity Derivatives – London – QA Engineer / Equity Derivatives / Functional / Non-Functional / Automated / Testing / Test Manager / Tester / Trading / Front Office / Java / JIRA / Cucumber / FitNesse / Shell / Bash / Python / Algo / MiFID II / Risk / Pricing / Platform / Global / Investment Banking / Banking / Test Analyst