QA Engineer - Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 22 Mar 19
QA Engineer - Consultant
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Elysian Systems Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of CME Group) seeks an experienced QA Engineer to join their Testing team for the market leading Liquid trading platform on a contracting basis. Elysian Systems needs an experienced tester to test real-time OTC derivatives trading platform for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to our demanding standards of quality. The successful candidate will have a high level of quality assurance experience preferably testing trading applications and Realtime systems. Knowledge of financial instruments and trading is preferable.
* Perform functional and regression testing
* Automate regression test automation suite
* Documentation of test results and defect verification
* Build deployments to QA environment and sprint testing
* Creation and maintenance of test data and environment
* Liaise with integration test teams where necessary to provide inputs/information
* Establish and maintain a strong work relationship with developers, business analysts, support and management
* Financial working background is a must
* Understanding or work experience in OTC Derivatives is preferable
* Experience in auctions platform is beneficial
* Work experience in traditional and agile based teams is preferable
* Knowledge of MS SQL Server with basic SQL skills
* Knowledge in JIRA, Confluence
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
* Accountable and proactive.
* Proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure. Aptitude for the effective prioritization of workload