We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world's crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets - including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here .
The QA Engineer will work to validate current and future functionalities. Working closely with the QA Expert/Lead and developers to identify possible test scenarios, evaluate the need for more extensive testing methods and participate in the team's development into an agile testing methodology. Your mission
What we're looking for:
- Elaborate, maintain and implement detailed test plans, help define acceptance criteria for different scenarios.
- Provide complete and detailed analysis of failing tests to help engineering teams understand better the corrective actions to be implemented.
- Assess risk from test results and alert the squad of potential issues in time.
- Ensure good communication with different stakeholders through thorough and well-structured reports.
- Apply extensive testing methodologies to assure the quality of our products.
- Being able to create/apply extensive exploratory testing to identify possible risks.
- Engage squad team in agile testing methodology, sharing knowledge and being able to create debate on current practices.
- Work with the QA automation team to create specifications and acceptance criteria for test scenarios & tools.
- Be active in the use of automated testing solutions
What's in it for you?
- Engineering degree5+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Teamwork spirit, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Fluent English is a must experience/knowledge in blockchain, and IoT technology is appreciated
- Proficient in black box, grey box testing approaches
- Good knowledge of development processes and agile methodology.
- Experience with AWS, Docker containers
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age