Overall purpose of role
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Develop and Produce Reports
- Playing a key role in supporting the team on controls, UAT, reporting and training
- Support in control gap analysis
- Provide training and guidance in control awareness
- Look to continuously improve the control environment
The successful applicant will be responsible to:
- Develop and produce reports using Qlik
- Support MRM to be audit and reg compliant
- Support in control gap analysis with different relevant policy/ standards/ procedures
- Perform UAT process on IT developments for MRM
- Help design strategic architecture
· PC skills - Competence in the use of Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint.
· Computer skills - VBA and Excel macro's, Qlik
· Team working - Ability to work with and in cross-functional and virtual teams across locations.
· Conceptual thinking - Ability to think strategically and ability to focus on the whole portfolio of MRM activities
· Communication - Strong communication skills with the ability to package ideas and results in a logical, understandable way for both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Quality and Controls - Ability to assess validity of work delivered
· Planning and Organisation - Ability to prioritise work in order to maximise value for the business; Considering the tight timelines assigned to the creation of the workflow, ability to deliverquickly and under pressure is essential.
· Organisational awareness - Ability to see the 'whole picture' and recognise the impact and opportunities of activities across the organisation.
· A Masters degree, in a financial field or Bachelor degree for a technical field
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Ability to work collaboratively with people across the firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative mind set