We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Our highly regarded international company secretarial business – Company Matters, is well-known for its expertise in corporate governance and company secretarial administration. With offices in the UK, Europe and Australasia we support domestic and international clients will all aspects of their company secretarial and governance needs and have a long-standing reputation of providing class-leading services to listed businesses.
As part of our close-knit team you will work closely with others to deliver the full suite of company secretarial services to a diverse portfolio of UK and international clients, including high-profile listed companies.
• Provision of a broad spectrum of company secretarial services, including board facing responsibilities, statutory and regulatory compliance, governance and best practice advice.
• Taking a proactive approach to establishing and developing relationships with key clients, demonstrating positive behaviours in account development and relationship management.
• Proactively contributing to operational and/or client related improvement and initiatives.
• Ensuring that services are delivered to a high standard, on time, and within our commercial operating model and encouraging delivery at these standards by Assistant Consultants.
• Overseeing and reviewing the work carried out by more junior colleagues for clients in your portfolio and reviewing work for the wider team, including more technical documents such as corporate reports.
• Supporting your Manager in the development of graduate trainees and/or part qualified team members who provide the support on your portfolio of clients.
To be considered you must be ICSA qualified have a flexible approach and can do attitude. You will ideally have listed company, board facing and/or investment trust experience or have worked in a professional services environment.
This role would suit someone who is looking for a diverse remit and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally within a company secretarial/ governance career.
To support your application a covering letter setting out your interest in working for Company Matters is required