Quality Assurance VP
Our Client, a Global Bank based in London, is currently looking for a VP in Quality Assurance (AML) to join their team. VP Quality Assurance Duties:
- Take leadership role in validating the Branch's Financial Crime supervisory controls environment by conducting a continuous analysis of operational adherence to relevant FCT procedures.
- Take leadership role in identifying key risk areas and concerns within the FCT controls environment, and the ability to report these risks to senior management within the team
- Conduct thorough testing and reviews of FCT controls and activities, via the quality assurance function, and make risk-based determinations on whether the underlying activities subject to the review is consistent with relevant policies and provide written justification for QA conclusion
- Take the lead in the execution of timely periodic AML, CTF, Sanction, and ABC compliance quality assurance testing reviews.
- Ideally will have previous experience in a Senior AML Assurance role.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Bellometti on: email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.