Quality Engineer / Quality Manager
If you're super smart, super driven and just a little bit different from the norm, then you would be perfect as the new Quality Engineer at this profitable start-up.
They are revolutionising the recruitment process with their innovative end-to-end hiring platform. Since its launch in 2017, the size of the company has quadrupled; they're keen to grow even further, so this is a great time to join.
Currently they're looking for a talented Quality Engineer - or Quality Manager, depending on experience - to join their dynamic and friendly London team. The Role
You will be responsible for the software quality assurance systems and processes of a rapidly growing team, devising and executing a test automation strategy, and carrying out manual testing when appropriate. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in the hiring and managing of further team members.
The ideal candidate will be a really motivated self-starter, with strong commercial QA experience, who can start ASAP! Key Skills Required
- 2+ years' commercial experience working in software quality assurance, or leading QA efforts
- Outstanding organisational skills, with great attention to detail and a driven, proactive approach to achieve perfection
- Experience implementing and continuously improving a quality assurance process
- Working knowledge of deploying automated testing solutions
- Fantastic communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Have an impact in shaping a business still in start-up mode
- Strong base salaries + stock options + pension
- Extra perks including: Sanctus mental health coaching, regular team lunches and beers after work
- Flexible working, unlimited holiday and learning allowance, with room to grow your career
- Fun, smart team in central London office space
If you think you're a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Sam Forrest
020 3475 5014