- £80k - £150,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
Quantitative Platform Developer wanted for systematic arm of globally recognised hedge fund to help build out their new diverse systematic asset trading platform. This opportunity will give you the chance to build, develop and learn a diverse financial system. You will be working directly with the researchers and technologists to build systematic trading strategies.
They are looking for a passionate developer with strong mathematical skills and a knowledge in financial markets, to join their team of 10. This new trading platform sits within an already established fund and manages over $12 billion in assets, and this platform has been given entire freedom to trade whatever asset classes and strategies they wish, as a result your direct impact on the business is huge.
They are currently using Python and SQL, and are looking for people with knowledge in both to come in and help with every part of trading strategy development from research, deployment and execution to the testing, data cleaning and analysis.
- Work directly with all parts of the fund
- Fast-track route to learn entire buy-side cycle
- High base salary
- Hedge fund bonus structure
- Work at a globally renowned fund.
- Strong Developer – Any OO but commercial Python experience required
- 2 years + commercial experience
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Knowledge and commercial experience of financial markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Maths or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of SQL
Send your CV or call for an informal discussion about this role, please get in touch!