- £100k +
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 05 Oct 18
Tier 1 US Investment Bank is looking to hire an enthusiastic and experienced Quantitative Developer to work within the institutions Fixed Income and Equities electronic trading space. This is a small and growing team based in London who works closely with a larger team in New York.
This team’s remit lies within the trading activities of the business. The financial instruments covered include equities, and various fixed income products such as rates futures, swaps, FX spot and government bonds.
Key responsibilities will including designing and developing frameworks that underpin market analytics, execution strategies, pricing, hedging and pre/post trade analytics in order to provide the very best business logic and models to clients. This will involve everything from requirements gathering, design and implementation right through to optimisation and monitoring performance.
This presents a very good opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career in finance and participate in very important projects in a fast-paced environment.
What we’re looking for:
- A Master’s or ideally PhD in Maths, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative discipline
- Experience coding in Java, C++ or C# and knowledge of Python or R beneficial
- Working knowledge of low latency and event driven programming
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly both in writing and orally
- Experience with algorithms or eTrading strongly preferred.