Durlston Partners is working with one of the world’s leading Market Maker Fund who are pioneers in the deployment of Machine Learning and high-performance computing to ensure leading edge trading and maintain unequalled fund performance. Our client is looking to hire exceptional Junior Python developers and C++ Developers at all levels to join their elite, highly collaborative flat structured tech teams in London, New York and Chicago using the latest tools, working closely with researchers and traders on low latency systems.
You will be continuously developing the core-trading infrastructure and high-throughput trading systems, working on projects from inception through to deployment. The ideal candidate will require in-depth knowledge of low-level optimisation and interest in algorithmic trading, data analysis/design, risk management and application development.
What to expect in the role:
- Continuous learning and developing to remain ahead of global market dynamics
- Working in a team environment that combines trading, quantitative research and technology
- Conduct research and statistical analysis as well as build and refine monetisation systems for trading signals
- Conceptualise valuation strategies, develop and continuously improve upon mathematical models, and help translate algorithms into code
- Back test and implement trading models and signals in live trading environment
- Innovating new features from unconventional data sources.
- Finance experience especially Options / Derivatives highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of programming fundamentals and experience using C++ / Python
- Knowledge in statistics, probability and linear algebra
- Experience with numerical analysis (e.g., regression, optimisation)
- Strong academics (1st Class undergraduate degree in Computer Science at a top 10 University).
If you are interested, then please apply now. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.