Quant Developer role for a top tier bank to provide a step-change improvement in the quality of Risk and PnL analysis across many functions including Rates and Credit Trading, Treasury and the Transaction Bank. This is being achieved by providing best-in-class applications and libraries for both live trading as well as end-of-day analysis.
Quantitative Development Application Analyst - VP level
This group delivers applications that solve quantitative problems. You'll be joining the Platform Engineering team that works on projects covering topics that underpin various aspects of the application including Server Support for Distributed Pricing Tools, Automation and Monitoring, Reference Data Management and Grid Compute Orchestration.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and supporting the intraday and end-of-day pricing, risk and Profit and Loss in the application's expansion
- Implementing new, automated, processes either within, or through enhancements to the Bank's strategic infrastructure or through Strat solutions
- Developing solutions and controls to improve integration of the Strats application stack with the various functions across Group Analytics
- Working in partnership with Trading, Structuring, Methodology, Technology and Operations to drive the build-out of the strategic analytics platforms
Your skills and experience:
- Computing and programming skills utilising either C++ or Python and developing applications for use in a high pressure production environment
- Experience of infrastructure and database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, Redis, Reuters Market Data System
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively
- Able to multi-task different projects and prioritise against tight deadlines