Quant Developer – C++/ Python, London
- £75k + competitive bonuses
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
An opportunity to work full-cycle within a highly skilled team, where everyone is considered a Quant Developer.
Grey suits, crisp shirts, long hours – you know finance, right? Think again. This 30-man systematic hedge fund is run by pure programmers. Everyone at this company codes every day, including the founders. Join a close-knit team of exceptionally talented, kind and friendly engineers, mathematicians and computer scientists, who are building cutting edge technology in-house to capture, analyse and monetise the growing wealth of global data.
Rather than separating the roles of quant and developer, it is a unified team of quant developers. Those who are more quant-focused can program (not just R and Matlab) and those that consider themselves a pure programmer have the option to work on quant projects if desired. All of the Quant Developers, regardless of background, program extensively and have the opportunity to tackle interesting problems at the cutting edge of financial technology.
- Significant programming experience
- Genuine passion for solving complex problems through programming
- Strong knowledge of C++ and Python
- Proficient on Linux platforms with knowledge of various scripting languages
- You enjoy coding, rather than considering it just a tool
- Dynamic and collaborative environment
- Fantastic open-plan office
- Generous holiday allowance
- Various health benefits
- Breakfast, snacks, a music room, games, a library, the obligatory ping pong table and yoga sessions overlooking the London skyline.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for more information or to make an application!
[T] 020 34755018