Quant Developer – Exciting Tech Driven Hedge Fund
- 60-120K TBC Based On Experience
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Summary: Experienced Software Developers required to work within a successful, cutting-edge systematic trading fund (3rd largest globally by AUM). Roles available working on core systems as well as supporting quants.
Keywords: Experienced Software Developer, Python, Hedge Fund, Systematic Trading.
As a Quant Developer at you will be working hand-in-hand with our Quant Researchers. Your challenges will be varied and will involve implementing new trading strategies, building new research frameworks and quant libraries, prototyping new data feeds, development of new portfolio construction techniques or building risk analysis tools.
- Small company, no-attitude feel. It is flat structured, open, transparent and collaborative
- Actively engaged with the broader technology community hosting and sponsor for London’s PyData and Machine Learning Meetups, open source data etc.
- Regular social events eg. Photography, Rock Climbing, karting, wine tasting and monthly team lunches
- Annual away days and off-sites for the whole team
- Canteen with a daily allowance for breakfast and lunch, and an on-site bar for in the evening
- PC’s and Macs in their office, cool tech eg. light cubes, 3D printers, guitars, ping-pong and table-football, and a piano.
- Excellent academic record, preferably First-class Honours or 2:1 from a Russel Group institution or equivalent.
- 1 Year plus experience,
- Preferably with an interest in finance and working within a collaborative, agile environment.
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive compensation,
- Generous holiday allowance
- Various health and other flexible benefits.
- Commitment to continuous learning and development via coaching, mentoring, regular conference attendance and sponsoring academic and professional qualifications.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch!
Mobile: +44 (0) 7397978854
Direct: +44 (0) 20 34755019