Quant Developer - Leading Systematic Hedge Fund - Any OO
- £50k - £150k Base + Strong Bonus + Profit Share
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
Quant Developer - One of London's Fastest Growing Systematic Hedge Funds - Any OO - Huge Compensation.
This is a Quant Developer role at a leading Macro Hedge Fund in London.
In this position, you will be working closely with the quant analytics, risk management and economic research team to model, implement and build low-latency trading strategies. The successful candidate will be working on the trading strategy end-to-end and have responsibility for deploying their code to production. You must have a demonstrative ability to excel in a high-pressure, front-office environment. The work is cycled, enabling you to cover areas such as market data, risk/PnL, research tech and other departments. Giving the successful candidate exposure to the whole business.
A Systematic global macro hedge fund with over $7bn AUM, trading complex strategies targeting long-term returns for investors. The fund operates mainly in major macro asset classes such as interest rates, FX, Equities, emerging markets and commodities.
An Immensely talented organisation with brand new office space located in the heart of Mayfair – with a highly challenging, highly collaborative environment and a very inclusive atmosphere.
You will be excited to build complex trading systems and strategies, working collaboratively and sitting imbetween the research / dev teams, deploying clean code using best practices and agile methods and working with researchers to build and deploy revolutionary mathematical models. You will have a history of high performance and a believer in continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience Required
• Exceptional programming skills in any Object-Oriented language
• A strong enthusiasm for programming and technology
• Ability to own all aspects of development projects from start-finish
• Desire to understand and solve real business problems
• Minimum 2.1 degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Benefits and incentives
• Strong salary up to £150k + very strong hedge fund bonus’
• Excellent work life balance
• Profit share scheme after 2 years employment
• Progressive culture with direct exposure to management as mentors
If you feel you are a strong match, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Dom Copsey | Oxford Knight | Dominc.firstname.lastname@example.org