The Strategic Analytics Group at this top-tier, global Investment Bank delivers applications that solve quantitative problems. They now seek a Quant Developer to join the Platform Engineering team to work on projects that underpin various aspects of the global trading system’s applications such as, Server Support for Distributed Pricing Tools, Automation and Monitoring, Reference Data Management and Grid Compute Orchestration. Great opportunity to join a leading strat team at this top-tier investment bank!
Intraday pricing, Risk & P&L for Trading Platform & Strategic Analytics (Python, C++, MySQL)
- Responsible for developing and supporting the intraday and end-of-day pricing, risk and P&L for the Trading system
- Implementing new, automated, processes for the Bank’s strategic infrastructure or through Strat solutions
- Improve integration of the application stack with the various functions across Group Analytics
- Working in partnership with Trading, Structuring, Methodology, Technology and Operations to drive the build-out of the strategic analytics platforms
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Programming skills in either C++ or Python and developing applications for use in a high pressure production environment
- Platform Engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively within a technical team and across multiple teams and functions
- Able to multi-task different projects and prioritise against tight deadlines
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits including 32 days holidays.