Quantitative Developer in London who will be part of a trading team specialized in market making short term Index Options. The role would include: * Maintain and improve complex trading algorithms in C++. * Use Python to run quantitative research on the microstructure of the traded markets. * Collaborate with other developers and with the traders.
- 3+ years of hands-on Software Development experience in C++
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities
- A passion for new technologies and ideas
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of Linux/Unix and Python
My client is a rapidly expanding prop trading firm who are growing their UK and US offices at present having successfully grown out their Asian markets. They are looking to double in size over the next 2 years in the UK arm of the business and wish to bring in highly talented individuals for the journey.
Henlow is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.