- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Highly competitive
- Full time
Quant Developer, Trading Team
My client are looking for a junior quantitative developer to join a successful trading team to expand their direct trading strategies. Initially, the role will focus on helping to build analytics and automation tools as well as day to day monitoring of performance to improve volumes and revenues.
There will be the opportunity to help sophisticate the strategies as well as expand the products and venues traded, research new trading signals, and gain counterparty exposure.
You must be able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment. The role will give you the opportunity to learn the specificities of direct trading and rapidly expose you to all aspects of the systematic proprietary trading business.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Masters or PhD in Mathematics, Computer Science (or related subjects).
- Strong programming experience in Python and R.
- C++ programming experience an advantage.
- Proven success working with, and analysing, large data sets.
- Practical work experience with problem solving and abstraction skills.
- Desire to work within a collaborative, team-driven environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.