JPMorgan Asset Management Technology is seeking a well-rounded hands-on Quant Developer that is experienced in building Portfolio Construction system using Optimizer to support full Investment Management investment cycle supporting various Asset classes such as Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset solutions. The candidate will be part of
JPMorgan Asset Management Technology is seeking a well-rounded hands-on Quant Developer that is experienced in building Portfolio Construction system using Optimizer to support full Investment Management investment cycle supporting various Asset classes such as Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset solutions. The candidate will be part of the front-office technology team working with Quant Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts. Should have good business knowledge and communication skills to work with the stakeholders and develop functional specification. Should have strong Back-end development experience.
- Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office Quant Portfolio Managers and Research analysts on end-to-end solutions
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
- Has to demonstrate interest in financial markets, and have ability to communicate directly with the business users. Should have good financial background preferred, CFA, FRM, MBA in Finance and/or Financial Engineering degree and/or risk management knowledge is a major plus
- Should be able to work individually or as part of a global team to achieve project goals
- Will interact closely with the Quant Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts.
- Will be responsible for full lifecycle: Coding, Compiling, Unit testing, integration, packaging and deployment of application software and support of the application.
- Ensure overall quality of deliverables is consistent with defined standards and Agile development practice
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience in a financial service environment with a focus in front-office applications.
- Experience in building Portfolio Construction platform using optimizers such as – Barra/ITG/Gurobi/CPLEX optimizers
- Good experience in portfolio optimizer related maths especially mixed integer programming (MIP), Quadratic programming concepts.
- Strong JAVA/Python/R/Matlab programming experience is required
- Good understanding in data persistence (SQL or noSQL) data paradigms
- Solid financial engineering background is desirable
- Prior experience developing middleware (MQ, data caching) and core java is required
- Experience in front-office capital markets/investment management applications desired
- Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment