Quant Model Validation (Market Risk Models)
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
This top tier Investment Bank in the heart of London is looking for a senior quant to join a highly technical Market Risk model validation team.
This top tier bank is looking for a Quant Analyst specialising in validation of Market Risk models in the centre of London.
Key accountabilities include:
- Assessing performance and framework of models (VaR, SVaR, RNIVs, IRC,...)
- Provide in depth analysis independent analysis of the assumptions underlying set Market Risk models (specifically limitations, relevance, quality of implementation, and adequacy of governance and compliance with regulations)
- Be the reference with regard to knowledge of the models and the techniques used to develop them.
- Masters/PhD in quantitative subjects (eg, applied maths etc) from reputable university
- 2/3 years' relevant experience (market risk model review/validation or market risk modelling)
- Programming expertise (C++, Matlab, R)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.