Quant PM - $5Bn+ Multi-Strategy Fund
- Highly Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
Working on an exciting opportunity for a boutique hedge fund manager, seeking a high performing Sr. Quant Research Analyst/Sub-PM ready to take the next step towards managing their own capital. If that next step includes a collaborative and open environment, that leverages one of the more technologically advanced platforms in the world - please read the below and get in touch.
PM/Senior Researcher with expertise in one of the following:
- Futures/FX/Macro (medium frequency)
- Equities (high frequency)
Investment track records should meet or exceed at least one of the following:
- Long-term Sharpe 1-2 (futures)
- Long-term Sharpe 3+ (short-term equities)
- $10m plus P&L
Duties and Responsibilities
- Buy-side experience as a Portfolio Manager/Senior Researcher
- Ability to build models from scratch including: data ingestion, back testing/sim environment, signals, portfolio construction/trading algorithm, production environment.
- Open, collaborative, intellectually honest, avoids biases in research approach, self-critical, no ego.
- A good team player, with mentor capability.
- Variable compensation can take the shape of direct formula on their own P&L or some combination of discretionary plus formulaic payout.
- Someone who comes with code preferable but not necessary.