Quant Researcher - MM
Quant Researcher wanted for leading investment firm to join their fast-paced, dynamic team. This role will give you the opportunity to develop and test automated quant trading strategies using sophisticated statistical techniques.
They are looking for an extraordinary quantitative researcher, with a demonstrated ability to complete high-level investment-related research. The successful candidate is expected to develop and improve mathematical models and translate algorithms into code. You will also work closely with traders to interpret valuations and develop next-generation models and analytics. Requirements:
- Prior experience in a quantitative role within a trading environment, or experience in a position applying advanced quantitative techniques in solving highly complex data-intensive problems
- Strong analytical skills; experience working with and analyzing large datasets
- Strong mathematical and statistical modeling skills (i.e. time-series and cross-sectional skills) preferred
- Proficiency in coding, with experience using statistical packages (e.g. R, Matlab)
- Hands-on programming experience in scripting (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby, Smalltalk, etc.) and compiled languages (C++ for Windows or Linux)
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field. PhD preferred.
- Hugely collaborative environment between teams, not siloed like other firms
- Competitive compensation: truly flat structure; feel valued for your input and be rewarded for great ideas
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
- Flexible working encouraged and regular socials
If this sounds like you, or you would like more information, please contact: Angelos Tennant
+44 (0) 20 3745 6530