Executive Recruitment Partner
The Risk Analytics team has a range of responsibilities, from providing quantitative expertise in risk models and supporting the Risk Production team maintain the risk engine, to engaging the front office on topics from scheme level risk and strategy, to specific desk-level risk monitoring. This role will predominantly feature creation and on-going development of tools to tackle these problems. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the core measures of investment risk, portfolio risk, and skills with excel and python.
- Assist with routine Analytics tasks: Reporting generation, Supporting Key Processes, Producing materials for various Committee meetings
- Develop new Risk Reporting, developing tools to assist with automating report generation.
- Contribute to presentations produced by Risk Analytics, developing the way we present and communicate complex problems to the rest of the business
- Provide analytical support for ad-hoc requests internally from PAIR and externally across USS.
- Collaboration with other PAIR sub teams
- Build relationships with Front Office, Investment Management System, Operations, and the wider organisation to enable the team to work more effectively.
- Knowledge of investment risk.
- Degree in a STEM related subject (ideally with a finance/risk management master) or Quantitative Finance.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Python/SQL/VBA preferred)
- Knowledge of other languages considered
- Comfortable working with data and conducting analyses.
- Able to solve problems independently.