- Competitive + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paritas Recruitment
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Exciting opportunity to Join one of the global leaders of financial services during a period of expansion.
Our client is searching for a Quantitative Analyst to work closely with dealing and development teams to optimise risk management and deliver fair, fast pricing. Reporting to the Head of Quantitative Analysis, you will be involved in both analysis and development and work with senior deals on strategy improvement.
You will require:
- Experience in MATLAB, R or other mathematical/statistical packages
- Understanding of Pricing or derivatives
- SQL and time-series tick databases
- 3 years + professional experience
Experience in Front-office facing derivatives, and Python and/or 3rd party execution algorithm experience, are highly desirable.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.