Quant Researcher/Strategist - junior/graduate We are looking for recent graduates or junior-level individuals with quantitative expertise to get in touch! Our clients are top tier, world renowned financial institutions on both the buy and sell sides that are looking for exceptional candidates to join their team.
The position as a Quant Researcher/Strategist requires a smart individual with quantitative expertise and an ambitious nature. We are searching for problem-solving and pro-active candidates that have demonstrated commercial awareness and a keen interest in financial markets. Quant researchers/strats need to continually deliver robust and high performance software, with the aim of providing market-beating solutions.
As a quant you can expect to:
- Work on a wide range of projects ranging from implementing pricing, analysis and risk management systems
- Collaborate closely with trading, sales, banking and investment management professionals.
- Create financial products, advise clients on transactions, measure risk and identify market opportunities
- Integrate your finance, maths, computer science and programming skills.
Skills you will need:
- Excellent quantitative skills
- 1st class undergraduate degree AND Distinction in Masters in maths, physics, computer science, engineering, etc. from a top tier university
- Expertise programming in C++ and Python
- Understanding of finance markets across a broad range of asset classes
- Strong communication skills
- Thrive under pressure with the ability to make quick yet critical decisions.
- PhD in maths, physics, computer science, engineering, etc. from a top tier university not required, but an added bonus!
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in hearing more about, please forward your CV to robyn.copp- or call +44(0)2077806706