Quantitative Analyst – London based
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Adrian Lee & Partners
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
Adrian Lee & Partners is a world leader in the area of active asset and currency management with over $15 billion in assets under management. It is an independent investment management firm owned by its investment professionals. The firm’s investment process is fundamental quantitative research based.
Conduct quantitative research into global capital markets (currency, equity, fixed income, commodities, etc.) with the objective of adding value to institutional investors’ portfolios through the identification of robust active systematic strategies.
Liaise with portfolio managers to explain quantitative models, and solve complex currency and asset management problems.
Communicate research methodologies and results internally, as well as to current and prospective clients.
Solve strategic asset and currency management problems for international investors based around the world.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Degree in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. economics, mathematics, computer science, finance)
- 2+ years of experience in a quantitative role in finance
- Experience with Matlab
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Knowledge of fixed income markets
- Global macro, global asset allocation, or currency experience
Globally competitive salary and benefits.