Quantitative Analyst - Algo Trading
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
A leading Investment Bank is looking to hire a Quantitative Analyst, to independently review Algorithmic Trading Models.
- Assessing the relevance and reliability of the mathematical models linked to markets used by the bank's Algorithmic Trading business, including Systematic Trading, Market Making and Execution Models.
- Providing independent analysis of the assumptions underlying the proposed models, their limitations, their relevance for the proposed uses, the quality of their implementation and of the input data, the adequacy of governance and surrounding documentation.
- Maintaining strong relationships with model owners, developers and users.
- Being a reference in terms of knowledge of the models and techniques used by the industry, keeping ahead of future developments by performing relevant research work to ensure review independence and quality.
- Primary stakeholders are Electronic Trading Desks who are model developers and owners, across several asset classes: FX, Equities and Fixed Income.
- The role also involves interaction with other stakeholders such as: Compliance, Business Management, IT and Audit.
- Graduated from a high-quality university in applied mathematics, quantitative finance, Statistics or related scientific area.
- Deep understanding of the theoretical grounds of quantitative finance and of the corresponding mathematical framework. Strong statistical knowledge is an asset for this position.
- Good programming skills (Python, Matlab, C++).
- Critical mind and ability to challenge, intuition of implicit assumptions in mathematical developments.
For further information, please submit a copy of your CV below.