Quantitative Analyst - Strats
This firm is a specialist provider of tailored solutions to institutional pension funds and global insurance companies. With over $3.6bn of assets under management, they insure the pensions of over 770,000 individuals.
They are looking for smart, quantitative, commercial, problem-solving-oriented, pragmatic candidates with the skills to deliver robust, high-performance software and quantitative analyses. Position:
An opportunity exists for a Quantitative Analyst to join the Strats team based in London. Using your mathematical and scientific training, your focus will be the pricing and risk management of complex transactions.
Working closely with the traders and structuring teams, the successful QA will create financial products, advise clients, measure risk and identify market opportunities. If you enjoy working on large projects, developing cutting edge analytics and implementing production-quality pricing, analysis and risk management, this is the role for you. Requirements:
- Excellence in applied programming skills - Python, C, C++ or other major languages
- Degree in Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Advanced quantitative skills
- Experience in financial markets or keen interest to learn
- Knowledge of financial mathematics and stochastic calculus.
- Understanding of Fixed Income products and derivatives.
- Experience in creating and validating pricing and/or risk models for use in a financial services organisation.
- Market-leading base & bonuses
- Meritocratic work culture and environment
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please get in touch. Andrew Stirling Martin
+44 (0) 203 137 9579
+44 (0) 7453 283768