Quantitative Business Analyst - FRTB / Market Risk / Python
- Up to GBP700.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Quantitative Business Analyst - FRTB / Market Risk / Python specialising in the build of an FRTB systems for a large Financial Vendor. The technology being used is cutting edge and you would be on the front line delivering the system to clients. You will be working on the full front to back delivery into any new or existing clients. You will take requirements from clients then be expected to use Python to develop Mock-ups / Prototypes to present back to the clients and internal development teams.
Company and role overview:
A large Financial Institution are looking to hire a Quantitative Business Analyst to assist them in the delivery of a state of the art FRTB systems into new and existing clients. The candidate will be working with client to produce prototypes (in Python) whilst working with internal dev teams on changes to the system.
Role and Responsibilities
- Gather requirements from clients regarding the FRTB system
- Build prototypes to present back to clients displaying the FRTB systems capabilities
- Produce requirement documents for internal dev teams
- Contribute to the systems roadmap / future
Required technical skills for the role
- Extensive Market Risk experience
- FRTB experience
- Experience working in a quantitative capacity
- Python programming experience
- Experience working with clients
- Experience with BA techniques (requirements gathering, use case stories...)
If you are interested in working on a highly regarded platform with an extremely competent team of likeminded individuals, then apply to the advert and speak to one of our internal consultants.
If you are interestedworking on a highly regarded platform with a extremly competant team of like minded indivduals, then apply to teh advert and speak to one of our internal consultants.