Quantitative Data Scientist (Python/R/AI/Machine Learning) – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are hiring within their quantitative business insights team and have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Scientist to play a key role in supporting data-driven decision making across the firm.
As a Quantitative Data Scientist you will be responsible for building models of areas within the business utilising large data sets to help identify and prioritise business opportunities. This will involve the utilisation of machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques, as well as statistical modelling in Python and R. It will also involve significant understanding of the financial markets.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years quantitative analytics / data science experience within financial markets
- Strong understanding of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Solid hands on technical skills on R or Python for quantitative modelling
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and project management
- MSc minimum in statistical, financial, engineer or operational research
This is a £600-£700/day contract role based London initially for six months.