Competitive compensation, strong bonus potential Summary:
My client is an options market making and sales advisory firm with a global trading footprint, operating in the Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities and FX derivatives markets. They're looking to hire a strong C++ Quantitative Developer. The Role:
- Integrate desk trading models into a high performance, low latency C++ environment.
- Learn about derivatives trading and mathematical models.
- Contribute ideas and collaborate to improve software design and trading logic.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- At least 2 years of professional C++ experience
- Some experience with or interest in Python development
- Experience in performance engineering, latency optimization and data engineering
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Stephen Rac