My client is an options market making and sales advisory firm with a global trading footprint, operating in the Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities and FX derivatives markets. They're looking to hire a strong Python Quantitative Developer. The Role:
- Take the lead in designing, building and maintaining internal research and analytics codebase.
- Employ various cloud technologies; contribute to toolkits supporting senior traders.
- Combine leadership/mentoring with your own hands-on contributions.
- Masters/PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- Strong Python skills (pandas, numpy, scipy), as well as C++ and scripting experience.
- 3+ years' experience of designing, building and supporting (quantitative) libraries for use in research and production.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
Competitive, strong bonus potential. Contact
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Stephen Rac