- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Analytix
- 19 Feb 18
Job role: Quantitative Developer
Job type: Permanent
Salary: circa £50,000
Our client, an International Financial intuition with offices around the world are looking for a quantitative developer to join their team. They will be a specialist to develop the IT infrastructure and interfaces and support the development of the quantitative model. The will need a good knowledge of financial products to assist in the valuation and risk management of derivatives.
- The will the develop the IT structure around the quantitative model using the XVA platform
- Working with the Treasury Analytics Group to ensure the TAG systems are available at critical times
- Good development knowledge C++, C#, Python, XML, JSON and SQL
- Assist with the development of bespoke applications to aid decision making tools
- Assist with strategy to drive change
- Degree educated with good technical knowledge
- Good financial instruments - asset classes interest rates, forex, equity and credit derivatives.
- Risk management and portfolio valuation
- Knowledge of QuiC and or NumeriX DLL and XLL development, Summit and QuantLib
- Good front office IT/Quant development experience
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give us a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.