My client is a hedge fund that trades cross-asset strategies whilst using cutting edge technology to gain a competitive advantage whilst generating alphas and systematic strategies. They are look to bring on a Quant Developer to bridge the gap between the software engineers and the Quant Analysts/Researchers/Portfolio Managers.
As a Quant Developer joining this business, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, designining and implementing prop trading systems.
- Develop software which will be using by the portfolio managers to help analyse their trading strategies.
- Constantly liasing with Quant Researchers and Portfolio managers to make improvements and enhancements to their systems.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Computational Finance, Informatics or similar
- Graduate from a Top Tier University - Oxbridge, Russell Group, Redbrick or Top European School.
- Programming experience in Python, C++ or C#
- Understanding of object oriented programming and basic statistics.
We are happy to consider candidates with a non-financial service background that is keen to learn within Global Markets at a top tier hedge fund.