Python Quantitative Developer – Systematic Hedge Fund – Up to £120k + bonus
This is a great opportunity for a Python Quantitative Developer to join a systematic trading desk at a leading Hedge Fund in Mayfair. You would be joining a team of 10 and work alongside Portfolio Manager, Researcher and Execution Trader to grow and improve the business. The desk is trading Fixed Income and Commodities products.
- Onboarding new datasets.
- Implementing new trading strategies.
- Improving execution.
- Developing portfolio construction and risk tools.
- Supporting production trading.
- Excellent programming skills with Python (including scientific libraries i.e Pandas, Numpy)
- Strong foundational knowledge of computer science, mathematics & statistics
- Keen interest in finance/trading
- Bsc/Msc/PhD in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics)
Great compensation packages on offer with bonuses linked to the desk PnL.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.