Quantitative Developer C++
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: To be negociated
- Job Type: Full time
One of our clients, a major French Bank is looking for Quantitative Developer.
As a member of the Front Office team within the IT department, you will work directly on tools supporting the algorithmic execution of equity option orders.
You will sit on the trading desk, and assist traders in 3 key areas:
- Develop and improve the algorithmic execution tools including:
- Frontend of the algorithmic execution tools for traders to submit and monitor the order
- API for communication between frontend and backend tools
- Quantitative analysis of execution results for improving the algorithm
- Be the "Go To Person" for the traders who are using the above tools
- Use your deep and broad expertise to improve the stability and safety of the tools
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline
- Professional experience in object oriented programming in C++ and C#
- Professional experience in SQL, preferably MS SQL Server.
- Experience in data science/data analysis
- Experience in electronic/algorithmic market making, preferably equity volatility products
- Autonomy and Rigor
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team player