A leading Global Hedge Fund ($30bn) is seeking to hire quantitative analyst / developer and as part of their continuing international expansion. My client is a leading high-frequency proprietary trading house, looking to build out their London / Paris offices and is looking for the exceptional systematic developers / engineers to help build and test quantitative models, using the firms significant resources. Each trading desk has autonomy over their strategies, but will have access to the firms infrastructure and in-house trading systems.
- Analysing, and building high frequency, systematic trading strategies.
- Developing and testing high-frequency trading algorithms
- Creating tools for data analysis of patterns
- Supporting the trading by contributing to the development of analytical computation libraries
- 2-5 years of quantitative experience (preferably in high-frequency trading)
- MSc / PHD Degree level from a top-tier university, ideally in quantitative field
- Proficient in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Strong coding background python/C++/C#/matlab etc
- Can work as part of a new team
- Knowledge and commercial experience of financial markets
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms