Quantitative Equity PM / LDN Based Systematic HF
- See Summary
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Markets Executive Search
- 08 Jan 19
Our Client, a multi manager platform with $15Bln in AUM are looking to onboard a Senior Quant Equity PM who can bring their own alpha - generating strategy to the table.
Role is based in London for their new London office. This role is new and exclusive to the market due to a recent departure in the firm. 2019 start following non compete/ GL completion. Comp = >20% of P&L + Standard Base Salary.
Requirements listed below, please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria.
• Min 7-10 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience. Experience gained from working for a Systematic Hedge Fund or Global Quantitative Alternative Asset Manager as a PM, APM or Senior Researcher
• MS or PHDS from a STEM discipline.
• Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work to targets and meet requirements.
• Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
• Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
• Recent track record, generating >$10m P&L with a Sharpe of 2 +. Holding periods no longer than one week.
For a further discussion on the role, please email your CV + Track Record to our Senior Consultant, Tom on firstname.lastname@example.org