Quantitative Equity Trader - Market Maker - London
Having raised capital, one of the fastest-growing liquidity providers for ETF'S are seeking to add a quantitative trader to the London team. Their leading philosophy is based on the idea that combining financial technology with human expertise maintains a fair markets for an efficient exchange of securities.
Their state-of-the-art technology and expertise allows them to offer competitive pricing on a range of products while meeting liquidity demands for a diverse group of clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and industry leading firm, led by some of the industries top traders and market makers.
• Building and optimising the firms market making strategies
• Focussing on equity ETF's
• Developing risk management tools and automated pricing products
• Market making and implementation of prop trading strategies into the ETF book
• 1-3 years' experience as a quantitative trader or trading assistant
• A background in Maths/Stats or Financial Engineering
• Strong technical skills
• A background in quantitative/systematic/algo/electronic trading
• Excellent programming abilities in Python and SQL
• Forward thinking logic and attitude
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com