Quantitative Portfolio Analyst (bilingual in Italian and English)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Natixis Investment Managers
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of 26 specialized investment managers globally, we apply Active Thinking℠ to deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets. Natixis ranks among the world’s largest asset management firms1 ($1,008.0 billion AUM2).
A great opportunity for an Italian speaker to join a growing multi asset solutions team in London. The candidate will perform portfolio analyses, research on market themes and help provide multi asset solutions for clients. The role is expected to evolve over time and become more client facing with the candidate’s seniority. This individual must be highly collaborative and will work closely with product specialists, sales teams and investment managers as required.
- Help senior members of team to present portfolio analyses to clients, both via telephone conference and in person
- Prepare and deliver analysis and customised portfolio recommendations for client meetings, periodic sales training and other key events
- Conduct in-depth research on Natixis funds and competitor funds
- Develop optimisation tools and processes to enhance our multi asset solutions
- Analyse relevant market-based trends and market themes that are pertinent to our clients and to aid sales effort.
- Other ad hoc analyses and project work as requested
- Occasionally present topics to groups of clients, internally as well as at industry events
Qualifications and experience:
- 0-3 years of experience, ideally in a multi asset environment, with a bias to quantitative analytics and portfolio construction
- Must be fluent in Italian and English, other European languages a plus
- Good understanding of investing, economics and finance, as well as asset allocation, risk management and capital markets theory
- Excel, VBA and powerpoint are essential.
- Coding language skills such as Matlab/R very useful
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts to a multi-cultural and global audience, having a diverse range of technical expertise
- Ability to work independently and with other team members across the team, as well as with the US-based Portfolio Research and Consulting Group
- Must be proactive, energetic and client-focused with the ability to motivate others
- Strong organisational skills essential with the ability to work independently, be a self-starter and results focused
- Willingness to travel occasionally
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 26 August 2018.