Quantitative Portfolio Strategist –Equities – London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Octavius Finance
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
A high performing Asset Management firm in London is currently looking to add an Equity portfolio strategist to their team. The candidate should have some buy side experience or portfolio experience as you will be expected to be integrated into the investment process. This is a newly established role working with the fund managers to construct portfolios and offer investment ideas that are consistent with the investment process.
You will also be responsible for internal and external investment communication, content and messaging around the funds positioning and performance.
- Providing investment strategy service for the European business
- Working with the fund managers to formulate investment ideas
- Developing, crafting and delivering investment strategy, periodic commentary and portfolio positioning objectives to consultants and prospects on a regular basis.
- Provide management with independent oversight of portfolio risks and provide relevant quantitative analysis to support sales and marketing.
- Support client service activities for retail clients through contributing to investment insight papers, developing presentation materials, delivering product overviews and presenting at client meetings conferences.
As a Senior Investment Strategist you should be highly successful at relating to clients and communicating sophisticated strategies to institutional investors.
You should have developed a deep investment knowledge base and have researched, marketed and consulted on a number of investment strategies across the global equity space, with a particular focus on quantitative strategies.
This roles requires the successful person to identify clients’ needs from a quantitative perspective and relay this back to the team in order to help develop and improve products.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02080044029