Our client, a leading trading firm with over $15bln in AUM and global footprint, hope to add a Quant Researcher to their team in London.
- Carry out quantitative finance research with a strong focus on statistical models.
- Responsible for the entire research process including methodology, data collection and analysis.
- Analyse, discuss and share results, methodology and data sets with other traders and researchers.
Qualification and Experience
- Hold an advanced degree in a Quantitative or Technical field.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and programme language skills including Python C++, Java.
- Ability to develop, research and implement quantitative models.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to demonstrate ownership of work.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team.