Quantitative Researcher - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Qube Research and Technologies
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Quantitative Research and Technologies (QRT)
QRT is seeking a graduate level hire based in London.
- Ensure the link between academic research and trading,
- Improving the relevance and reliability of the mathematical models linked to markets used by the finance’s algorithm trading business, including Systematic Trading, Market Making and Execution Models,
- Develop alphas signals for equity & futures market making business,
- Maintaining strong relationships with developers and traders,
- Bring orthogonal and innovative solutions both in terms of research technics and IT framework
- Machine learning / Big data analysis on various underlying / regions / timeframes
- At least a first experience within a long term internship 6 months of quantitative research/modeling experience in Equities moreover on French markets.
- A Masters from a high-quality university in applied and quantitative field such as Mathematics, Engineering, etc.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail, challenge and intuition of implicit assumptions in mathematical developments
- Fluent in Python, and/or C/C++ with extensive database experience
- High English & French proficiency
Expired posting date 13 March 2018.