Quantitative Strategies Equities Modeler (VP)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Quantitative Strategies Group at Credit Suisse is a front-office-facing, modeling, analytics and trading-risk group, whose mandate is to work as an integral part of the trading desk. QS develops and delivers pricing models, risk analytics, trading, hedging and relative value tools, as well as algorithms to optimize capital allocations and trading decisions across Global Markets. The group is organized along business divisions and sits with the trading desks. The Quantitative Strategies Group reports to the Chief Risk officer.
The Quantitative Strategies group is looking for a modeler to work within the team. The team supports the Prime Services, Cash Equities and Convertibles businesses globally. The focus of the role will be on developing and maintaining the pricing models and the associated PnL analytics, working on quantitative models required for pricing and hedging indices and ETFs and the models to help optimise the balance sheet of the business.
- Interesting and varied projects in pricing and risk.
- Day-to-day interaction with front office trading.
- Front-to-back ownership of projects from theoretical inception to realization in a production environment.
- An inclusive team working environment and good opportunities to learn new skills.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- Prior experience in Equities modelling topics.
- Strong quantitative and statistical modeling skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work with the trading desk.
- Exposure to and knowledge of financial markets.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Results-oriented individual with outstanding interpersonal communication, and presentation skills. Excellent attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Strong C/C++/.NET programming skills would be a plus.
- Advanced technical degree (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computing etc).
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success