Our client, one of the largest global fund mangers, is seeking an RFP coordinator on a contract basis, with the scope to go permanent. Specifically they need an experienced contractor to join the Business Development function, who has experience creating RFP’s across geographies and asset classes based in to London. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step up in their career with one of the industry leaders or a more established professional. This role requires RFP’s experience and a diverse asset class knowledge.
This is a contract position initially and therfore requires that you are Innmediately Availabvle or on no greater than a 1 week noitice period.
- Coordinating and completing RFPs, RFIs, Due Diligence Questionnaires and Client Reporting
- Working closely with the Product Specialist department
- Coordinate with globally located affiliate RFP writers, Product Specialist and Marketing teams to ensure that consistent, accurate and up-to-date answers are provided in all RFPs and marketing documents
- Work with Compliance to ensure the suite of responses used are suitable for Coordinate activity across the team.
- Ensure affiliate information is up to date in all RFP submissions.
- Respond to written requests (client/prospect) for affiliate and product information
- Complete more complex RFP's
- Assist in the building of an RFP database
- Partner with the Channel Marketing team
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the writing investment industry (experience in the mutual fund/asset management industry, RFP Writer or similar)
- Educated to degree level (IMC qualification desirable)
- Excellent writing skills
- A strong interest in financial products and the asset management business
- A good knowledge of European regulatory requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Interest to further their understanding of the asset management industry
- Project management, able to manage multiple projects and tasks to deadlines
- Relationship building skills – able to work with global colleagues at all levels of seniority both in person and remotely
- Strong presentation, communication and organisational skills
- Accuracy and an excellent attention to detail