The RFP Associate will contribute to the business development effort by responding to inquiries and Request for Proposals (RFP)/Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ)/Request for Information (RFI) from clients, prospects and consultants. We are seeking a writer who will be responsible for crafting well-written, accurate and compelling responses. This role works closely with the Business Development, Client Service and Consultant Relations teams and is well-suited to the candidate with 2-4 years of industry experience. The ideal candidate will have exceptional writing skills, strong deadline orientation and high attention to detail and quality. This position is based in our London office.
- Write tailored, persuasive and high-quality responses to RFPs to support the firm’s business development efforts across the globe.
- Utilize the firm's tools and databases as well as collaborate with teams across the organization to craft differentiated, well positioned responses; ensure that questions are comprehensively answered and that written responses are appropriately customized for the specific opportunity.
- Manage a structured, organized RFP process that incorporates stakeholder inputs, reviews and strict deadlines.
- Develop a strong knowledge base of the firm's products, asset classes, investment approach and other aspects of the corporate platform to effectively understand and respond to prospect and client requests.
- Work closely with the RFP team to help support and build out the firm’s RFP process and marketing materials (e.g., database maintenance, updating standardized content, strategy overviews, etc.).
- Assist the Business Development and Client Service team with ad hoc projects.
- Periodically provide analysis on peer group of managers.
- Complete monthly or quarterly recurring DDQs and RFIs for investment consultants and clients.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience such as investment consulting, institutional client service, new business proposal (RFP) writing, institutional marketing or project management.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail in writing and editing documents is key.
- Must work well in a team environment, excellent interpersonal skills to engage senior professionals and liaise with global teams across the firm.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with a drive for personal/professional development.
- Proven project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at http://www.acadian-asset.com/en/Careers/JobPostingsATS. We will contact only selected candidates.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.