- Competitive base salary plus bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
A global asset manager is looking for an RFP Editor to join their global team. This role will include hands-on work as well as overseeing content from RFP Specialists.
The Editor will be responsible for selective, in process editorial reviews, the completion of complex requests from start to finish, and the citing and mapping of potential outliers to various subject matter experts - particularly around non-investment content.
- Completing less complex RFP/DDQ/RFI requests from start to finish, utilizing standard content and including liaising with SMEs for investment and non-investment content outliers.
- Utilizing the RFP content repository (PMAPS) to identify potential responses for questions while evaluating the appropriateness of existing content; refining this content where necessary and identifying any content gaps/needs.
- Effectively collaborating with the entire value of stakeholders required for effective proposal creation
- Collaborating with market-facing associates at a good level of firm/product knowledge, and client/prospect understanding.
- Serve as a front-end editor of proposal content, ensuring the grammar, syntax, style, validity and formatting (look & feel) of content, as well as embedding consistency of the firm's Institutional Voice.
- Contributing to the development of the team’s processes and procedures.
- Previous experience working in this field
- IMC or equivalent
- Meaningful understanding of the investment industry
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong editing/writing and project management skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task
- Motivated self-starter with ability to implement tactical initiative
- Able to adjust to changes in workflow and direction
- Full understanding of MS Office product suite (with a focus on Word, Excel, PowerPoint)